Official Ticket Outlet
AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing Services is the only authorized outlet for individual tickets for shows listed on this website. Tickets purchased from other sources are purchased at your own risk. By purchasing only from the official outlet, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at face value.
In order to protect the public from any and all fraudulent activity, the Center prohibits the reselling of tickets through third party sellers or markets. Tickets found to be advertised for resale may be invalidated, with the purchase price refunded to the original purchaser. Patrons attempting to use these invalidated tickets will not be admitted to events without purchasing a valid ticket through the Center.
When you buy from someone other than AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing or one of our Resident Companies:
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine.
- You almost always will pay more than face value.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it harder for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.
Here is how to contact us:
Order By Phone:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Performance days only)
- Sunday: Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Performance days only)
Order In Person:
Venue box offices open 90 minutes prior to performance time for in-person transactions on performance dates only.
- Monday May 30, 2022 Memorial Day
- Monday June 20, 2022 Juneteenth (observed)
- Monday July 4 , 2022