Official Ticket Outlet
AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing Services is the only authorized outlet for individual tickets for shows listed on this website. Tickets purchased from other sources are purchased at your own risk. By purchasing only from the official outlet, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at face value.
In order to protect the public from any and all fraudulent activity, the Center prohibits the reselling of tickets through third party sellers or markets. Tickets found to be advertised for resale may be invalidated, with the purchase price refunded to the original purchaser. Patrons attempting to use these invalidated tickets will not be admitted to events without purchasing a valid ticket through the Center.
When you buy from someone other than AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing or one of our Resident Companies:
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine.
- You almost always will pay more than face value.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it harder for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.
Here is how to contact us:
- Monday – Saturday: Open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m with extended hours until show time on days with evening performances.
- Sunday: Closed on dark Sundays. Open regular hours when performances are held.
- Holidays: Closed for select holidays. Check back for more information.
Winspear Opera House
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Monday – Friday – 10 AM – 4:30 PM (Closed on select holidays and during private rentals)
- Saturdays and Sundays – Closed
- Holidays: We will be closed on Monday September 2, 2019 for the Labor Day Holiday.
- Performance specific box offices open 90 minutes prior to curtain time at the performance venues.