Official Ticket Outlet
AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing Services is the only authorized outlet for individual tickets for shows listed on this website. Tickets purchased from other sources are purchased at your own risk. By purchasing only from the official outlet, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at face value.
In order to protect the public from any and all fraudulent activity, the Center prohibits the reselling of tickets through third party sellers or markets. Tickets found to be advertised for resale may be invalidated, with the purchase price refunded to the original purchaser. Patrons attempting to use these invalidated tickets will not be admitted to events without purchasing a valid ticket through the Center.
When you buy from someone other than AT&T Performing Arts Center Ticketing or one of our Resident Companies:
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine.
- You almost always will pay more than face value.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets.
- We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it harder for true fans to see their favorite performers without paying a premium charge.
Here is how to contact us:
- Monday – Friday: Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays: Closed for Independence Day, July 3, 2020
Winspear Opera House
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Due to the current health concern surrounding the Covid-19 the in-person ticket outlet will be closed until further notice. Please contact the box office at 214.880.0202, use the Chat feature at www.attpac.org or e-mail email@example.com for any ticketing assistance.