Consider This… An Intermission
Last updated: 2:00pm, March 24, 2020
To fight the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Dallas City Council has extended the City’s emergency declaration through Wednesday, April 29, and Dallas County has banned gatherings of 10 people or more. To keep everyone safe and healthy, the AT&T Performing Arts Center has closed its venues and offices through April 29 and all performances, rentals and event are canceled or postponed. We will be back soon! Until then:
- Check the Center’s calendar at www.attpac.org for affected shows
- Center tours are canceled
- Sammons Park on the Center’s campus remains open, but public gatherings are prohibited
- The Center Café is closed
- Lexus Red Parking remains open and available for use at the daily rate
- The Center’s box office in the Winspear Opera House is closed, though you can purchase tickets at www.attpac.org
As we work to reschedule performances, we ask ticket holders to be patient. As we know more, we will provide patrons with options on how to handle their tickets. We hope to communicate this to patrons by April 15.
How can you best help?
Your giving helps keep our doors open. Personal and corporate tax-deductible gifts set the stage for the inevitable time when we’ll be back presenting live performances and arts education programs at the AT&T Performing Center!
Until then, the Center is doing its part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. The Center’s staff members are all working from home, including the Ticketing Call Center. A skeleton maintenance crew is on the Center’s campus and Public Safety remains on site. For emergencies on campus, please call Dispatch at 214-978-3620.
We look forward to seeing you again soon! Stay safe out there Dallas!
AT&T Performing Arts Center, Yours to Discover.