Consider This… An Intermission
Our curtains will rise again at the Center as soon as we’re able. Until that time, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and artists. To fight the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the AT&T Performing Arts Center has closed its venues and offices and the staff is working (from home) to reschedule shows and events. We’ll be back soon! Until then:
- Check the Center’s calendar at www.attpac.org for affected shows
- The Center’s box office in the Winspear Opera House is closed, though you can purchase tickets online and even chat live with a Ticket Agent between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on weekdays. You can also e-mail us or call 214-880-0202
- Sammons Park on the Center’s campus remains open, but public gatherings are prohibited
- Lexus Red Parking remains open and available for use at the daily rate
- The Center Café is closed
- Center tours are canceled
- A skeleton maintenance crew is on the Center’s campus and Public Safety remains on site. For emergencies on campus, please call Dispatch at 214-978-3620
How can you help?
The AT&T Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit arts organization that depends on ticket sales and donations to operate and maintain the Winspear Opera House, Wyly Theatre, Strauss Square and Sammons Park. Now, more than ever, your support is vital. Please consider donating to our Raise the Curtain Fund which will prepare us to reopen and keep our education and community programs going uninterrupted.
If you had tickets to a rescheduled show, please consider keeping the value of the tickets in your account for a future show. You can also donate the value back to the Center to support our Raise the Curtain Fund, or exchange your tickets for an alternate show. For other ticketing options, please contact us via e-mail or call 214-880-0202. You can also visit us online during business hours to chat live with a member of our ticketing staff. Please be aware that our staff is working remotely to assist you safely from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
In the meantime…
Until we can all be together again in the Dallas Arts District, check out our new YouTube channel AT&TPAC@Home!
We look forward to seeing you again soon! Stay safe out there, Dallas.
AT&T Performing Arts Center, Yours to Discover.