The AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Auxiliary Board is excited to invite you to Turn Up the Lights in an unforgettable evening in support of the Center and the return of live arts. This event, presented by The Eugene McDermott Foundation, will be hosted in the outdoor, Annette Strauss Square which was recently voted as D Magazine’s 2021 Best Performing Arts Venue. The night will be brightly lit with unique entertainment including gourmet food and beverage presentations from Wolfgang Puck Catering and one-of-a-kind immersive photo opportunities designed by local, technical theater and lighting specialists. Virtual reality experiences will transport guests to a world of interactive art forms, and of course the night will include live performance and dancing!
Brilliant Package – $250 per person
- Access for one (1) to event
- Complimentary self-parking on Level 1 or ride credit from Alto (gift card to be provided in advance of event)
- Complimentary access to all food offerings
- Complimentary beverages all night long
- Access to reserved seating
- Come back and see us again! Receive discounted tickets and access for two (2) to the pre-show PNC Members Lounge at your next Center performance
Bright Package – $150 per person
- Access for one (1) to the event
- Complimentary self-parking or discounted ride from Alto (promo code to be provided)
- Complimentary access to all food offerings and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two (2) complimentary beverage tickets to redeem for premium drinks of your choice
Unable to attend but want to contribute to the event?
Select a package above and complete your purchase online. Once completed, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to donate the ticket back to the Center. We will share the ticket with members in our community groups including local teachers and artists.