Avant Chamber Ballet presents a return to live performances with a quintessential program for the company featuring all live music and dynamic new works! The evening includes three ballets: Katie Puder’s 19th Amendment which premiered in spring 2020 with new music by composer Quinn Mason, Puder’s Ravel Violin Sonata, and the world premiere of Madison Hicks’ Still Growing. Hicks is the winner of this year’s Women’s Choreography Project residency and commission for the 2020‐21 season.
Permitted Items for events in Strauss Square
The following is a list of items that are permitted in Strauss Square unless otherwise noted on the event page:
- Structure does not matter
- Chair leg height not to exceed 4”
- Here are some examples
Prohibited Items for events in Strauss Square
1. Outside Food or Beverages
7. Bags or Coolers
8. Laser Pointers
As of the 2020 season, ALL bags outside of the parameters below, will not be allowed inside the venue:
- One bag that is clear plastic or vinyl and does not exceed 12”x6”x12”
- OR One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5”x 6.5”
- All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue.
Patrons who need medical supplies or devices and members of the working media are not subject to the new bag policy, but will need to go through the bag check line at the entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Media and medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.