Dallas has a vibrant and exciting cultural ecosystem and the Elevator Project allows you to be among the first to see the fast rising stars and cutting edge performances!
Since 2014, the AT&T Performing Arts Center has presented the best of the small and emerging Dallas arts groups on its stages in the Dallas Arts District. Each year, a peer review panel selects eight organizations The Center works closely with the groups, which cover a wide range of genres and art forms, and provides them with performance space, resources and expertise.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020/2021 Elevator Project Season will all be presented next year in 2021, along with two remaining shows from the 2019/2021 season. It is an eclectic season, some with timely themes touching on social justice.
The 2020/2021 Elevator Project Season
- Bombshell Project, The Great 30
- Flexible Grey Theatre Company, Bridges: Sisters of Salem
- Prism Movement Theater, Lucha Teotl
- Tejas Dance, kadAcit-Once Upon a Time
- mixtamotus, #DigitalConnection
- Vena Cava Productions, Animal Crackers
- Verdigris Ensemble, the national anthems
- Very Good Dance Theatre, TENANTS/TENETS
Click HERE to learn more about these organizations, productions, the peer review panel and more! They all have great stories to tell!
Season tickets will be on sale in the near future when dates next year are set. You can also get a great deal on parking if purchased when subscribing to the full 2020/2021 Elevator Project Season.
Elevator Project is presented with the ongoing support from the City of Dallas Office of Arts and Culture.