Group Sales Policy
AT&T Performing Arts Center (the Center) recognizes the value of group business and we strive to make group purchases as convenient as possible. These terms are to ensure maximum efficiency between the Center’s box offices, the Group Sales team, and the group buyer.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center defines an eligible group as ten (10) or more individuals at the same performance for most engagements. Minimum group standards may vary by show and are subject to change.
- As a service to group buyers, the Center puts an immediate hold on seats when a reservation is placed. A non-refundable 10% deposit is due within two (2) weeks (14 business days) of the invoice issue date. Final payment is due no later than four (4) weeks before the performance. Failure to pay the deposit, balance, or total due by deadlines as described may result in cancellation of the group order.
- No checks are accepted at the box office. All checks must be mailed to the address on the invoice by the final payment deadline.
- Groups may not cancel or exchange tickets after they have been paid in full.
- Payment of the deposit by any member of the group or any agent acting on the group’s behalf indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Requests for additional tickets to an existing group reservation will be honored as long as inventory is available.
- The group may cancel tickets prior to the final payment deadline, but must keep the group minimum requirement. If a group does not meet the minimum requirement at final payment, full ticket price and fees will be applied.
- All group sales are subject to ticket availability as determined by the Center.
- Tickets, including group tickets, are nonrefundable. All ticket sales are final.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility. Children under the age of four (4) will not be admitted unless the performance is family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Please see the performance description for the event you are purchasing for guidelines.
- Tickets, including group tickets, may not be resold, transferred, or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person for any amount other than the price printed on the ticket.
- Due to the nature of theatrical bookings; dates, times, performers and schedules are subject to change. In the event of a change, the Center reserves the right to present a substitution for productions or performers currently scheduled.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
- Group tickets are valid only for the performance date and time listed on the ticket. Performances, including outdoor events, are performed rain or shine. In the event a performance is rescheduled, original tickets will be honored for the new date unless otherwise noted in official communications from the Center.
- Latecomers may not be able to take their seats immediately on arrival and will be seated at an appropriate interval in the performance.
- The Center is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Acts, welcomes all patrons, and offers a variety of services to meet specific accommodations.
- Photographers or film crews occasionally operate at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. By entering these premises, you are consenting to being filmed and/or captured in photographs which may be used for public relations and marketing material.
The terms of this agreement can be altered only with the written consent of the Group Sales Department. This document represents the entire agreement between the parties.