The renowned horn-driven soul/RnB/rock/pop/funk outfit Tower of Power (or TOP, as it is more often referred to by its global legion of fans), has been rocking their sound since 1968 – infusing Soul (with a capital S) into the music industry for 52 years!
Their live performance is an explosion of rhythm, funk, rock, RnB, and horns blended into a hard-driving show that’s not to be missed and will keep your feet moving!
Permitted Items for events in Strauss Square
The following is a list of items that are permitted in Strauss Square unless otherwise noted on the event page:
- Structure does not matter
- Chair leg height not to exceed 4”
- Here are some examples
Prohibited Items for events in Strauss Square
1. Outside Food or Beverages
7. Bags or Coolers
8. Laser Pointers
As of the 2020 season, ALL bags outside of the parameters below, will not be allowed inside the venue:
- One bag that is clear plastic or vinyl and does not exceed 12”x6”x12”
- OR One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5”x 6.5”
- All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue.
Patrons who need medical supplies or devices and members of the working media are not subject to the new bag policy, but will need to go through the bag check line at the entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Media and medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.