7:00PM Saturday, September 9, 2017
Award-winning singer and actress Jennifer Hudson will headline CitySquare’s annual A Night to Remember on September 9, 2017.
For more than 25 years, CitySquare has been fighting the causes and effects of poverty through service, advocacy, and friendship. Proceeds raised at A Night to Remember support its mission of feeding the hungry, healing the sick, housing the homeless and renewing hope in the heart of Dallas.
CitySquare’s 17 unique programs provide wrap-around services aimed at eradicating poverty. Below are just a few CitySquare programs that touch the lives of more than 30,000 Dallas area residents per year:
- The CitySquare Food Pantry distributes more than a million pounds of food to 20,000 people each year.
- The CitySquare Health Clinic provides primary, preventive and pediatric health care to the low-income and uninsured who would otherwise seek medical attention in emergency rooms.
- CitySquare housing programs provide permanent supportive housing for more than 350 formerly homeless and near homeless neighbors.
- CitySquare WorkPaths provides employment training to equip the unemployed and under-employed with job-specific skills and training for the construction and hospitality industries.
- CitySquare TRAC provides life skills training, mentoring and case management support to more than 800 youth annually who are aging out of the foster care system.
Want to learn more?
Want a VIP experience?
Sponsorship packages include VIP tickets, valet parking, pre- and post-performance parties and a meet-and-greet with Jennifer! Click here or more information.
Orders purchased through TicketDFW are limited to 4 per household. Purchases exceeding this limit will be rejected, tickets invalidated and the purchase returned to the credit card used.