Center’s first post-COVID report includes 3 1/2 years of news about the Center
(DALLAS) – The nonprofit AT&T Performing Arts Center has published its new 2020-2023 Report to the Community. This is the first report since 2019, pre-pandemic, and provides a vibrant view of the diverse range of programs and events the Center has presented over the past 3 ½ years. The report is available now online for the community to view.
The report includes:
- The first public look at the Center’s new Strategic Plan
- The wide selection of programming on AT&T Performing Arts Center stages
- Profiles of all five resident companies and our presenting partners
- Challenges caused by the COVID pandemic and how they were met
- The Center’s impactful educational and community programming
“This report shares many untold stories about how the Center is shaping the stage for our diverse and growing community to thrive and experience the arts,” says AT&T Performing Arts Center President & CEO Warren Tranquada. “And the vibrant photography really helps tell our story. We hope brings back some great memories and might even surprise you with all we do for our community.”
The 2020-2023 Report to the Community is available on the Center’s website at www.attpac.org/about/annual-report-to-the-community/.
To learn more about the AT&T Performing Arts Center and our mission, please visit us at www.attpac.org