The AT&T Performing Arts Center is compliant with The Americans with Disabilities Act. We welcome all patrons and offer a variety of services to meet special needs. For additional assistance, please contact the Box Office at 214-880-0202.
Elevator access is available from Lexus Red Parking and Lexus Silver Parking for patrons with limited mobility.
Both Lexus Red Parking and Lexus Silver Parking offer handicapped spaces.
Pets and Service Animals
The AT&T Performing Arts Center has a no pets allowed policy inside Center buildings. Any trained service animal is welcome.
Assistive Listening Devices are available in all venues. There is no charge for the device, but a valid ID is required. Please see a Guest Services representative on arrival.
Special seating locations for persons with disabilities may be arranged in advance by calling 214-880-0202.
Services for the Deaf
A TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) number is open during regular Box Office hours; please call 214-880-0202.
Urgent Message Delivery
We request mobile devices be silenced during performances. Please feel free to check your messages at an appropriate break or intermission. Additionally, Guest Services is happy to deliver urgent messages. 214-978-3620 should be provided as a point of contact number if urgent message delivery is expected. Patron name, section, row and seat number are required. Please see any Guest Services representative at the theater if you need to use this service.
Should an emergency arise during a performance, please call 214-978-3620.
Sign Language Interpretation
The Center offers sign language interpretation at select events throughout the year. Performances offering this service are indicated on their corresponding webpages. To find out more about this service, contact the Box Office at 214-880-0202.
Upcoming ASL Performances for the Broadway Series 2016/2017 Season
- A Gentleman’s Guide To Love & Murder, Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
- RENT, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Book of Mormon, Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
- Into The Woods, Tuesday, May 25, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
- Something Rotten, Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
- Finding Neverland, Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
National Open Captioning Initiative Sponsored by the Theatre Development Fund
The TDF will be offering live captioning for select events and performances. To find out more about this service, contact the Box Office at 214-880-0202.
UPCOMING TDF Captioning PERFORMANCES FOR THE BROADWAY SERIES 2016/2017 SEASON
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder, Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:30pm
- RENT, Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 7:30pm
- Book of Mormon, Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 7:30 PM
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Into the Woods, Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Something Rotten, Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Finding Neverland, Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 7:30pm