Broadway Series 2017/2018 Season
How to get your season tickets
1. PICK YOUR DAY & TIME
Choose the week, day and time you prefer and we’ll send you tickets to each performance in your season package. If you change your mind later, don’t worry! You can always exchange your tickets for another performance!1, 2, 3
2. CHOOSE YOUR Price Level
Platinum Circle (rows AA–N) is reserved exclusively for Center Circle Members at the Platinum level and above. Contact Membership Services at 214-978-2888 to learn more.
3. ADD PREPAID PARKING
Located directly beneath the Winspear Opera House, Lexus Red Parking is the most convenient way to get to (and from) your Broadway Series performances. Add a prepaid valet or self-parking pass to your subscription order and save $7 per show!
9 REASONS TO GET SEASON TICKETS
- TRADE YOUR TICKETS Can’t make a performance? Trade your seats to see the same production on another date.1
- INTER-SHOW EXCHANGE Once per season, you may exchange your tickets from one production for tickets to another production in the series.1
- TICKET REPLACEMENT Lost your tickets? We’ll replace them for free.
- PURCHASE EXTRA TICKETS Get priority access when purchasing extra tickets to Broadway Series productions for family and friends.
- SECURE THE SAME SEATS Keep your same great seats year after year, when you renew your season tickets.2
- SAVE ON PREPAID PARKING Park in Lexus Red Parking, directly below the Winspear Opera House, and get a discount when you prepay.
- SEAT UPGRADE VOUCHER Once per season, you’ll receive a free, day-of-show upgrade to the best available seats in the house.4
- BY INVITATION ONLY Season ticket holders will be invited to exclusive events throughout the season.
- EXTENDED PAYMENT OPTION Pay for your season tickets in 1, 2 or 3 interest-free installments.
Members Enjoy Broadway Best
As a nonprofit organization, the AT&T Performing Arts Center depends on the generous support of its donors for sustainability and growth of community and education initiatives. Center Circle memberships start at $125 and offer great benefits to help you get the most out of every visit to the Center.
Center Circle membership entitles you to access the very best seats to the AT&T Performing Arts Center Broadway Series and other spectacular benefits designed to enhance your experiences at the Center:
- MEMBERS AT THE PLATINUM LEVEL ($1,000 per year) have exclusive access to purchase subscriptions in the coveted Platinum Circle section (Front Orchestra & Center Orchestra rows AA-N; See Seat Map Below).
- MEMBERS AT THE GOLD LEVEL ($500 per year) enjoy complimentary beverages in the Members Lounge at all Center-presented events including all AT&T Performing Arts Center Broadway Series performances.
- MEMBERS AT THE BRONZE LEVEL ($125 per year) receive priority seating when seat assignments are made for new season ticket holders to the Broadway season.
CALL MEMBERSHIP SERVICES AT 214.978.2888 or click here to learn more about how a Center Circle membership can enhance your experience at the Center.
1. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and must be completed at least 24 hours before the earliest show time in the exchange. Additional charges may apply for higher-value tickets.
2. The AT&T Performing Arts Center reserves the right to substitute productions without prior notice. Season tickets are purchased and issued subject to the policies and regulations of the Center. Pricing includes handling and facility fees. Seating locations will be determined by order date and according to Center policy. All tickets are non-refundable. No tickets purchased pursuant to a season ticket package may be resold for any amount other than the price printed on the ticket. Tickets acquired hereunder may not be resold, transferred or distributed to any ticket broker. Missed performances will NOT be refunded. Times, artists, performers and location are subject to change. The Center is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act. We welcome all patrons and offer a variety of services to meet any special need. Renewal privileges are extended at the discretion of the Center and are subject to revocation at any time. The Center anticipates that season ticket holders will have the opportunity to renew their season tickets in the subsequent season. The Center. in Its sole discretion, reserves the right for any reason whatsoever not to renew any season tickets or change the seat location previously assigned to the season tickets. After the final renewal deadline, seats will be released for general public sale.
3. FUN HOME will open on a Wednesday. If you select an Opening Night package, you will receive tickets to the Week 1 Wednesday Evening performance. If you select Week 1 Wednesday evening package, you will receive tickets to an alternate performance. Due to special holiday schedules of THE KING AND I and DR. SEUSS’ HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS! THE MUSICAL if you select Sunday evening you will receive tickets to an alternative performance.
4. Subject to availability. Voucher must be redeemed in person at the box office up to 90 minutes prior to the performance.