2016/2017 Broadway Series
You won’t want to miss a single curtain, a single note or a single standing ovation of the AT&T Performing Arts Center’s biggest, boldest Broadway season yet.
With six blockbuster productions plus two can’t-miss add-on special features, there has never been a better time to become a season subscriber, or to renew your subscription.
6 Show Season Subscriptions Start at just $132!
- SECURE THE SAME SEATS year after year, when you renew your subscription.
- Can’t make a performance? TRADE YOUR TICKETS to see the same production on another date. Plus, once per season, you may exchange your tickets to one production for a ticket to any other production in the series.
- LOST YOUR TICKETS? We’ll replace them for free.
- Get priority access to PURCHASE EXTRA TICKETS to Broadway Series productions for family and friends.
- Get DISCOUNTED PRE-PAID PARKING in Lexus Red Parking, right below the Winspear Opera House.
Members Enjoy Broadway Best
As a nonprofit arts presenter, the AT&T Performing Arts Center relies on the support of its members to provide free programs that are accessible to the entire community.
Center Circle membership entitles you to access the very best seats to the AT&T Performing Arts Center Broadway Series and other spectacular benefits designed to enhance your experiences at the Center. For example:
► MEMBERS AT THE PLATINUM LEVEL ($1,000 per year) have exclusive access to purchase subscriptions in the coveted Platinum Circle section (Front Orchestra & Center Orchestra rows AAA-M; See Seat Map Below).
► MEMBERS AT THE GOLD LEVEL ($500 per year) enjoy complimentary beverages in the Members Lounge at all Center-presented events including all AT&T Performing Arts Center Broadway Series performances.
► MEMBERS AT THE BRONZE LEVEL ($125 per year) receive priority seating when seat assignments are made for new subscribers to the Broadway season.
CALL MEMBERSHIP SERVICES AT 214.978.2888 or click here to learn more about how a Center Circle membership can enhance your experience at the Center.
How to Subscribe
1. PICK YOUR DAY & TIME
Just pick the week, day and time you prefer from the drop down menu, and we’ll send you tickets to each performance.
And if you change your mind later, don’t worry! You can always exchange your tickets for another performance.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and must be completed at least 24 hours before the earliest show time in the exchange. Additional charges may apply for higher-value tickets. Exchanges do not apply to The Book of Mormon.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and Into the Woods will open on a Wednesday. If you select an Opening Night subscription, you will receive tickets to the Week 1 Wednesday Evening performance for these two shows. If you select a Week 1 Wednesday Evening subscription, you will receive tickets to an alternate performance for these two shows.
2. CHOOSE YOUR SEATING AREA
- Cree Box Circle features “at your seat” beverage service in your semi-private box.
- Platinum Circle (rows AA–N) is reserved exclusively for Center Circle Members at the Platinum level and above. Contact Membership Services at 214-978-2888 to learn more.
3. ADD PRE-PAID PARKING
Located directly beneath the Winspear Opera House, Lexus Red Parking is the most convenient way to get to (and from) your Broadway Series performances. Add a pre-paid valet or self-parking pass to your subscription order and save $5 per show!
4. ADD PRESHOW DINING IN THE WINSPEAR
Supper Club offers the ultimate pre-show dining experience prepared just for you by the team from Wolfgang Puck Catering. Arrive ahead of the crowds, avoid restaurant parking and indulge in a relaxing three-course meal, just steps from your seats! Click here to learn more.