Comedian Jerry Seinfeld will take the stage at CitySquare’s annual A Night to Remember!
For more than 25 years, CitySquare has been fighting poverty and will use the proceeds raised at this event to support its mission of feeding the hungry, healing the sick, housing the homeless and renewing hope in the heart of our city.
There are 17 programs within CitySquare that work together towards the ultimate goal of eradicating poverty. Programs, like the ones listed below, help more than 50,000 per year to Dallas area residents:
- A Food Pantry* that distributes more than a million pounds of food to 20,000 people each year
- A Health Clinic* that provides primary, preventive, and pediatric health care to the low-income and uninsured who would otherwise seek medical attention in emergency rooms
- Permanent Supportive Housing* for more than 350 formerly homeless and near homeless neighbors
- Employment Training* to equip the unemployed with job-specific skills and training for the construction and hospitality industries
- Life Skills, Mentoring and Case Management* support for more than 800 youth annually who are aging out of the foster care system
Want to learn more? Visit CitySquare.org
WANT A VIP EXPERIENCE?
Sponsorship Packages are available and may include VIP tickets, valet parking, pre- and post-performance receptions and a meet-and-greet with Seinfeld! Click here for more information.
Orders purchased through TicketDFW are limited to 4 per household. Purchases exceeding this limit will be rejected, tickets invalidated and the purchase returned to the credit card used.