The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, will take the stage at CitySquare’s annual A Night to Remember!
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES STILL AVAILABLE!
Sponsorship Packages start at $500 and may include VIP tickets, valet parking, pre- and post-performance receptions and a meet-and-greet with Aretha Franklin! Click here for more information.
For more than 25 years, CitySquare has been fighting poverty and will use the proceeds raised at this event to support its mission of feeding the hungry, healing the sick, housing the homeless and renewing hope in the heart of our city.
There are 14 programs within CitySquare that work together towards the ultimate goal of eradicating poverty. Programs, like the ones listed below, provide over 70,000 separate human touches per year to Dallas area residents:
- A Food Pantry that distributes nearly two million pounds of food to over 20,000 unduplicated people each year
- A Health Clinic that provides primary, preventive and pediatric health care to the low-income and uninsured who would otherwise seek medical attention in emergency rooms
- Permanent Supportive Housing for more than 350 formerly homeless and near homeless neighbors
- Pre-Employment Training to equip the unemployed with job-specific skills and training
- Life Skills, Mentoring and Case Management support for more than 800 youth annually who are aging out of the foster care system
Want to learn more? Visit CitySquare.org