Legendary diva, Diana Ross, will take the stage at CitySquare’s annual A Night to Remember, with hopes of proving there “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” when it comes to raising funds for the fight against poverty!
Celebrating its 25th year of fighting poverty, CitySquare will use proceeds raised at the event to support its mission of feeding the hungry, healing the sick, housing the homeless and renewing hope in the heart of our city.
There are 14 programs within CitySquare that work together towards the ultimate goal of eradicating poverty. Programs, like the ones listed below, provide over 70,000 separate human touches per year to Dallas area residents:
- A Food Pantry – that distributes nearly two million pounds of food to over 20,000 unduplicated people each year
- A Health Clinic – providing primary, preventive and pediatric health care to the low-income and uninsured who would otherwise seek medical attention in emergency rooms
- Permanent Supportive Housing – for over 350 formerly homeless and near homeless neighbors
- Pre-Employment Training – equipping the unemployed with job-specific skills and training Life Skills, Mentoring and Case Management – support for over 800 youth annually who are aging out of the foster care system
What to learn more? Visit www.CitySquare.org.
- VIP dinner and show sponsorship packages available by clicking here
- Tickets from $75!