Buy One, Get One Deal + Pre-Show Activities and Cast Meet & Greets at AT&T Performing Arts Center
The nonprofit AT&T Performing Arts Center announced that it will participate in “Kids’ Night On Broadway,” a program of The Broadway League. The “buy one, get one” deal lets a child (18 years old and younger) see a Broadway show for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult. The ongoing program will begin with Finding Neverland on Wednesday, July 12 at 7:30 p.m. and is presented by Central Market.
“KNOB” performances will include pre-show family activities, including cast appearances, beginning at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are on sale now. Use promo code “KNOB” to receive your discount at check-out.
Wednesday, July 12
Show at 7:30 p.m., activities begin in the lobby at 6:00 p.m.
- The History of Peter Pan: A treasure map will guide children through a timeline of Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie’s life and legacy, leading to a trove of prizes.
- Neverland Fashion: make your own Peter Pan hat or fairy wand.
- Share Your Happy Thought: Write down a happy thought and share it on a community collage.
- “I Came to Listen to Your Stories”: Peter Pan loves to drop in on Wendy’s storytelling sessions, so local storytellers will tell tales at 6:00, 6:30 and 7:00.
- Broadway League Activities: A quieter area in the Winspear Opera House with entire books of activities by The Broadway League.
- Animals from the Dallas Zoo
- Meet & Greet with Cast
A program of The Broadway League, KNOB is designed to introduce young people to the magic of live theatre and make Broadway accessible to a new generation of theatergoers. Kids’ Night on Broadway has welcomed young people to Broadway shows in New York and on tour across the U.S. since the program was created in 1996 by the League and Theatre Development Fund.
Groups of ten or more can receive even deeper discounts. Please call 214-978-2879 for more information.
Finding Neverland is recommended for ages seven years and older. Children under age four are not permitted. The KNOB deal is available for any seat in any section; no limits or restrictions. Service fees apply.
Tickets can also be purchased by phone at 214-880-0202 or in person at the AT&T Performing Arts Center Winspear Opera House Box Office at 2403 Flora Street. The Box Office will be open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. seven days a week and before performances.