Easy, Helpful Features and Timely Information to Make the Most of Dallas’ Biggest Night of Art
A new mobile app is now available to help thousands of visitors attending Aurora-Powered by Reliant on Friday, October 16 from 7 p.m. – 2 a.m. in the Dallas Arts District. Aurora is an expansive event that will immerse North Texans in an open-air urban playground featuring light, sound and performance. The app is a virtual tour guide, helping visitors navigate the works of 80 national and international artists across the district’s 68 acres. It will also help identify food and beverage stations, restrooms, transportation options and more.
To create the app, the nonprofit AT&T Performing Arts Center worked with Crowdtorch, a national leader in event marketing. They developed an intuitive and visual app that is available for download on all iOS and Android devices. Its multiple features are designed to give a guided, museum-type experience through the convenience of your phone or tablet.
When users search for “Aurora Dallas” and download the free app, it will give them access to:
• An interactive map that will allow visitors to pinpoint their current location and find their next exhibit.
• Information about the artworks within Aurora, with explanations of the pieces.
• Ability to “favorite” artwork.
• Biographical information about the artists.
• Up-to-the-date information concerning weather, traffic and other Aurora updates.
• Directions to the restrooms, food and beverage areas and VIP lounges.
• FAQ about the event.