We’re thrilled that you took your Aurora experience up a notch by becoming a VIP. Here are the perks you’re entitled to:
- ALL-NIGHT ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE VIP LOUNGES, featuring open bar and themed décor – your personal retreat right in the middle of Dallas’ biggest night of public art.
- OPEN BAR plus unlimited heavy hors d’oeuvres by Wolfgang Puck Catering in the VIP lounges. This includes beer, wine and cocktails and the signature vodka cocktail, Snow Leopard Aurora.
- ADMISSION ONLY TO AFTERPARTY featuring Com Truise and a Tycho DJ Set, live in Strauss Square on the AT&T Performing Arts Center campus.
- OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE CLOSE-IN PARKING in advance, just steps away from all of the Aurora action.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Where do I park?
If desired, you can purchase parking before the event with spaces close to the action. You can see the pre-paid parking map here, as well as public transportation routes that will be operating throughout the evening.
Where are the lounges?
The entrances to the lounges will be marked by giant balloons and can be found via the Aurora app. The primary lounges are located:
- At the corner of Flora and Harwood
- In the outdoor, KPMG plaza on the first floor
How do I get in?
You should have received print-at-home tickets, which you will present at any of the lounges listed above. Once you have arrived at a lounge, our attendants will scan your tickets and give you a wristband, which grants you access to all lounges and the afterparty. You can also receive your wristband at the Information Center Box Office starting at 7 p.m. Please note that these tickets are non-transferrable. If you bought them in your name, you have to be the one to pick them up.
Can I gain re-entry if I leave the lounge I’m in?
This is an art event, not prison! Feel free to roam about the Dallas Arts District throughout Aurora and pop into the lounges to see and be seen.
What will I eat and drink?
In the VIP lounges, enjoy hors d’oeuvres from Wolfgang Puck and an open bar! Once you’re in the afterparty, however, all food and beverage will be an additional fee – but it all supports local art.
What do I wear?
Keep in mind, the event spans 68 acres, so you’ll be doing some walking. But you’ll have the lounges to relax in and get away from the crowd. If we had to provide a phrase you might know – most of our patrons will probably be “creative chic” that evening.
We can’t wait to see you at Aurora, which promises to be an incredible night! If you have any questions that we didn’t answer, please call: 214.880.0202. Thank you for supporting the nonprofit AT&T Performing Arts Center!