Photo courtesy of Stevan Koye
The AT&T Performing Arts Center is unique. Built with private funds and maintained as a nonprofit, it thrives because people make the arts a priority. Yes, there are many generous donors who have helped us reach unprecedented fundraising heights. But it’s also the people like you, who buy tickets and contribute when and what they can, that help us become bigger and better, enriching more lives in the North Texas community.
Donor support makes so many things possible at the Center:
- Maintaining and operating four of Dallas’ cultural gems: the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, the Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre, Annette Strauss Square and Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park
- World-class productions, including sold-out performances of The Book of Mormon, Neil deGrasse Tyson and St. Vincent
- Free tickets to underserved families and individuals, through our Community Partners program
- Educational opportunities for students, through our Open Stages program
- Free community events, including Local Motion, Reliant Lights Your Holidays, Sammons Lunch Jam and Aurora (our new partnership powered by Reliant)
- Affordable performance and office space to its five outstanding resident companies including The Dallas Opera, Dallas Theater Center, Dallas Black Dance Theatre, Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico, and Texas Ballet Theater.
We thank you for all that you’ve done to help us become a mainstay in this community – bringing you fabulous shows, unique education programs and free performances to more people. We value you, and your contribution.
If you haven’t already, help us Raise the Curtain